Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Funny and Lame Job regarding Adsense Earning


Share at Facebook

There are lot of funny job postings available at freelancing sites which are not only funny but also hilariously lame. One such job posting I use to see more frequently is "Make me a blog that will earn +15 USD per day". For such projects, buyers are always keen to pay a very little amount to the freelancers.


But that's not the issue. The issue is. If I can make a site or blog that can earn +15 USD per month, then why should I make this for you? Why don't I make it for me? Whenever I saw such job postings at oDesk or Freelancer, I just laugh at my fucking brains out! Some freelancers are even placing their bids on such stupid projects either. I don't know based on which though they have posted the bids =))





1 comment:

CA said...

ya sorry Im going to need one that makes 100 a day