Wednesday, June 17, 2009

does facebook views count as a view on youtube


Share at Facebook

The answer of the above question is YES. One of my youtube related post, i have mentioned that embedded view count for any youtube video count as viewed. Facebook also loads the youtube video using embed code when you click the pay button from facebook.

Also facebook takes you to youtube page directly with I frame or java script i think when you click the youtube video link, where you can see your facebook bar at the top of the page, and rest of the thing is youtube video view page. Which means you are browsing the youtube page from facebook.

So you are confirmed now that viewing a video from facebook count as video viewed.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks!

Tomáš said...

Been helpful!

Anonymous said...

That is NOT true, kinda. It appears that it counts channel views but not the actual video view. Think about it, if it counts, why leave facebook which costs youtube advertising dollars.

Anonymous said...

The World and You are Amazing, thanks for your success...muchly appreciated..

Toney Wright said...

I posted my youtube video on face book and recieved several likes and comments on facebook but no view counts on youtube.

bpo companies said...

I had posted many you tube video in my facebook account but their is no view count in my youtube

bpo companies said...

I had posted many you tube video in my facebook account but their is no view count in my youtube