Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Laptop gives me a little electric shock feeling


Share at Facebook

Does anyone had experience about getting little amount of shock from Laptop? I'm using HP laptop, and today found a little amount of shock feeling. Believe me, its soft one, but when it gets suddenly, it just pumped up the heart bit a little. And I don't wanna get that kind of feeling again :-(

From few blogs I found this issue can happen due to battery leakage, or from an old battery. I just shut down my laptop, and checked my battery and it looked fine to me. No smell like burning, or something other like that.

Probably the issue may be for using 2 Pin power plug. I just changed the power plug. Replaced my 2 pin power plug with 3 pin plug. This one has earthing on it, and I think this is the reason for me to get some shock from laptop. Its working without any pain now after that.




4 comments:

Dnox1978 said...

Yes this is a common problem whit HP, DEL, and old Mac, change to a travel adapter or use a grounded outlet,

The travel adapter is a solutin in 9 out of 10 times but i dont know wye.

Blogger Indramayu said...

Thanks for this information. See you again. Electronics Store

Anonymous said...

anyone who want to take legal action on a laptop that is giving you electric shock contact me at

keow_wee_loong@hotmail.com


i took this matter to the court once :) dont worry i'm giving free advice---------- i just hate big company dening our right as a consumer for a refund

guess what there will say to you if you got a new laptop and is giving you electric shock ??

dont worry mate , we will repair it for you,,,,,, if it dont work, then we will replaced a new one for you,,,,,,

Anonymous said...

hey i have the Same plubum if my skin tuches any meatel Scews or open Steal such as Head phone shocket oR even tuch your heater thats earthed you get a nippen Fealing like a Sting any one help me on this email me at tna99@hotmail.co.uk its not just my laptop my other ones did the Same and its very buggen