Thursday, April 2, 2009

Make button for your website using Online service


Share at Facebook

Last time I have mentioned about making Banner from online. Today I am going to tell you how to make button or logo for your website using Online service. Once again, I'm not that much good at graphic related stuff. I always need help to this kind of thing. But sometime I can't wait for other, so I need some hand from online service like this one.

online, button, logo, create, cooltext

The site name is http://cooltext.com/, The support to generate logos or button at on the fly using their online button or logo generation tool. The site is great, and the admin of the site deserve a thanks from me. This is a life saver for me. Here is what the say about themselves.

Cool Text is a free graphics generator for web pages and anywhere else you need an impressive logo without a lot of design work. Simply choose what kind of image you would like. Then fill out a form and you'll have your own custom image created on the fly.


create, button, logo, online

They have variety of button templates. For example different size, shape, animated button using javascript code. They provide you the javascript code too. You just need to paste your code inside your HTML source. The site is up for many years, and still providing the services successfully.

Cool Text is the worlds most popular graphics generator. Online since 1998, our servers have rendered over 300 million free images.


If you want to see article related to your blog or site, just send it to me. I'll just post that at my blog's site review section. To contact me, just post a comment here and provide your email address. I'll get you ...




1 comment:

hock said...

Good posting! more professional web templates at itemplatez.com... its a easy download.