Monday, March 16, 2009

Poor Youtube View Counts


Share at Facebook

Is that a time of "Poor Youtube View Counts"???

It wasn't too much time ago, when I saw lots of the videos are wached by millions of views per day. Few video had Billions of view count in total. I say most of the cases famous videos on top chart for every months.

Some guy uploaded a video today... and got nearly 100K views within the first single day!!! ooohhhwaaaaooooo!!! I know most of the cases people used bot/program to artificially manipulate the view counts. But was all of them used that????

If you asked me the question a months ago, I wouldn't trust that. But no I must say, yes!!!! 99% used to generate video view counts with their program, or from third party. Do you know the reason why I'm saying this?

Youtube started to freeze or stuck view count for those videos which are generated views by program. Interestingly from the first day of YT's action, I can see there is no video that has tons of video per day. What does that mean???

Do you think youtube started losing video view count?? Don't think so. I think its their original skeleton of total number of video consumption. People used to compare Youtube with other video sites using that view count. According to comparison those sites were miles way behind. But are they really was that much behind??

I don't wanna comment on that. Find your answer yourself. But I'm for sure a fan of Youtube and want to see youtube miles away from other video sites. But that view count freezing should be stopped.

You can see another article related to youtube view count stuck here
http://icfun.blogspot.com/2009/03/youtube-view-count-stuck.html

Thanks Once again dudes...




1 comment:

a said...

EVERYBODY PLEASE GO TO THE YOUTUBE BLOG AND VOTE
TO CHANGE THE VIEW COUNT BACK TO THE WAY IT USE TO BE

VOTE AT: http://www.youtube.com/blog?entry=s9Y00m1vmhA

LOOK FOR THIS MESSAGE

CheekTV (5 hours ago)
Copy and Paste this message if you want YouTube to change back to its
old way of counting views!!

Thank You
IF UNITED WE STAND A CHANCE

Neal