Thursday, March 26, 2009

icfun: Blog getting good response from Alexa


Share at Facebook

My blog getting a higher ranking at alexa.com, I'm not concern about the ranking of alexa, since its based on the user who are using their toolbar. But still this is one of the standard to measure the traffic rank.

Interestingly Yesterday My traffic rank of Alexa was 84,469, Which is really good. It won't be bad if any chance my blog gets the list of best 100K list of alexa. But i'm not confident enough for this. You can view the ranking from below image, or from the direct link http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/icfun.blogspot.com


alexa, raning, icfun



I can bet you, within few days my alexa ranking will fall down. Also I have around 180,949 traffic ranking for last 1 weeks, which is really good for me. But I'm waiting to see how long it takes to get falling the alexa ranking for my blog.

By the way. I want to let you know that I'm still having a 0 Page Rank from google. So this alexa ranking is not judging the actual reflection of my blog's standing. I'll only announce my blog is popular when I'll see a very good google PageRank beging my blog.

Thanks all my blog reader who used to read my blog.




1 comment:

Martin said...

The reliability and credibility of the Alexa Rankings have often been subject to differences. There are opinions that the Alexa ranking is far more credible and true for the sites below 10,0000 than that for the ones above it. Another factor that proves to be a major drawback of the Alexa rankings is that the rankings are governed by the Alexa toolbar and the Alexa toolbar users community. All the browser types are not taken into account as far as the rankings are concerned. As for example the Alexa rankings does not work in Windows Vista even though the latter has a huge user base and is highly popular.