Thursday, March 26, 2009

Google Adsense Page Impression doesn't reflect to Earning


Share at Facebook

Its weird that my Google Adsense Page Impression doesn't reflecting that much to Earning as it should be. When my blog was a new one, I used to get a handsome amount of clicks, and money $$$ per day. But now a days, I find it hard to get any clicks on my ads.

adsense. earning, impression, empression, march, monthly



The image that display the overview of month March 2008. Just see 8,745 views so far of this month, 33 clicks!!! But on my pocket is only $2.65, Per click I'm having 8 cents!!! I'm just a bit upset. My Making Money from blogging project is going to fail i think.

I can still remember, I used to get around 8-15 dollars per month from my blog. Believe me, that time it was really low number of visitors. But having a good number of visitors per months, I'm having empty on my pocket.

I don't know what about others earning ration. May be good, may be bad. I just sharing my blog's one. I'm working to get this ration to lift a bit more higher along with the visitors counts.

Thanks everyone.




1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you are looking for a good contextual advertising company, I suggest that you take a peek at Chitika.