Monday, March 23, 2009

Experts-Exchange.com is currently down for unanticipated maintenance


Share at Facebook

This is how Expert-Exchange.com looks like when it is down. I found today while surfing site to get some help. I didn't see this before, and found interesting, that's why sharing if anyone didn't see this.

They are saying on their page

Experts-Exchange.com is currently down for unanticipated maintenance. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

For immediate assistance please contact Customer Service.


expert, exchange, down, maintenance


I'm waiting to get the site up, so that I can find my help that I was looking for.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Down again 2009-5-29 9:45 AM CST

mikeg said...

I think it's down again? Ping works, but getting zero-sized reply using different browsers, and through anonymizing proxies. Something very wrong here...

kedar said...

Its down again....

17:38 16-07-2009 IST

Anonymous said...

Down again!

Anonymous said...

Let's keep it going. Down again!

Anonymous said...

Down again.

Anonymous said...

And Down again on login attempts