Thursday, March 26, 2009

Digg: Oops, what you're looking for isn't here!


Share at Facebook

Oops, what you're looking for isn't here! ????? Long time ago i used to use digg, but I stopped using this. Today I just went to my digg link, and found my links are all gone. Its displaying below page.

digg, error, not, found, opps



Oops, what you're looking for isn't here!
The page you requested is not here but there are a few things you can try:

* Try searching for the story you're looking for using the form above.
* Go to the homepage to see the most recent stories.

Pretty sure it's a website bug? Please let us know and we'll try to get it fixed.


I forgot my digg password, and today just changed the password using my email address. I think after resetting the password, I just get all my links and friends removed from my account??




No comments: