Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Slowest activities from technorati


Share at Facebook

If you have doing any activities at technorati the popular blog ping site, you'll find that it is really slow to work with it. For last 3/4 months I found technorati is the most slowest, and their site admin doesn't consider the issue.

It is possibly they used to run too many crawler/bot for the pinging service, and blog's link tracking. But they are providing service to the blogger, and they should use sophisticated backbone to handle this. Otherwise they will find people are leaving.

I'm in a position that I can leave technorati any time. I'm pissed of and don't bother to show my back to them.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah you are right. Me too pissed of this technorati slow page loading.

Anonymous said...

Great article!

We would use this on http://www.md5-online.com/ project!