Friday, April 4, 2008

Solution for An unknown fatal exception has occurred of digg


Share at Facebook

I have posted one topic before on digg that mentioned the error of digg "Whoa! Something blew up. If you think you reached this error in error please do not..." under the title of "Doh! An unknown fatal exception has occurred".

My previous topic was in this link http://icfun.blogspot.com/2008/03/digg-unknown-fatal-exception-has.html which was not that much helpful for the readers. Now I'm telling you a way what I used to do when I got the error from Digg. I got the idea today when I got the error again.

I used to take help of Google translator when I got error message from Digg. Amazing isn't? Just clear all your cookie first from the browser.

Now load the below link Digg Through Translator This will actually open the http://digg.com/login page as Spanish from English.

By Doing this you'll get a fresh cookie of digg through Google translator. Now close the translator and browse the link http://digg.com/login This time it will not get error.

This solution worked for me. I hope will work for others too. I'm wondering to hear how it reacts with other?




8 comments:

Paul said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This problem has been driving me nuts for two weeks.

Alaska Luxury Fishing Lodge said...

A million thanks...

Alaska fishing lodges

myndconsulting said...

Thanks man. I've been searching for a solution for this Digg error.

simpleblob said...

Very nice! I finally solved this annoying problem.

Bela said...

Thanks.

This helped me a lot

anna said...

Thank you for this, it has been annoying me for quite a while!

MaoBah said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this to us :). It helped us a lot!

apguide said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely
helpful for me