Saturday, March 29, 2008

Commandos Destination Berlin bug found


Share at Facebook

One of the best strategy games i have played ever is Commandos. I have played all version of the game. While playing the latest version "Destination Berlin" I found few bugs. This is i found while plying the Level "Ambush the Town". Below I'm illustrating them with screen shot of the game.

commandos destination berlin bug
The convoy has arrived. Sapper in position, and enemy soldier in position.


commandos destination berlin bug
I have pushed the sapper in front of the convoy. It is shooting the sapper, but there is no sign of damage of sapper.


commandos destination berlin bug
Sapper throwing a grenade on soldier, amazingly the soldier still alive. The truck carrying the spy and thief busted, Nothing happen to the soldier, not a pixel amount of damage.



commandos destination berlin bug
Then tried with my most favorite weapon sapper's Bazuka, But the soldier still alive while both the vehicle burnt out with fire.


commandos destination berlin bug
Now I bring my Snipper on action, but his Snipper Rifle fails to detect the soldier. Means once again I failed to kill the soldier.


commandos destination berlin bug
Then like a hopeless I just push my sapper in front of the soldier, the soldier shotting sapper with his machine gun, but soldier is looking at other direction. Image showing the gun is hitting the sapper, but no physical damage to the sapper.


commandos destination berlin bug
Then I sent my sapper silently behind the soldier and knocked with my fist. This time it worked. But beware this doesn't work most of the time.


commandos destination berlin bug
Another way was shooting the burning coktail to the soldier and burn the soldier. But this burn the truck behind the solider, wich means mission failed. But this is surely another way to knock down the stupid soldier.


This is for sure a small bug, which doesn't make any change on the taste of playing the game. But one thing is, This is the easiest version of all Commandos release. Where the publishers claimed This would be the hardest among all release and only expert can play "Destination Berlin". I don't agree with the publishers.




No comments: